6001 Destination Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32819
Room reservation deadline: May 17th
IAIP Convention Room Rate:
These rates are available 3 days prior and 3 days post-event.
Hilton has partnered with RB, makers of Lysol® & Dettol®*, to help deliver an even cleaner stay for our guests with the creation of the Hilton CleanStay program. Using the same quality brands you trust in your home, Hilton CleanStay builds on their already rigorous cleaning standards to provide complete peace of mind. Hilton’s promise to you is to deliver the same level of reliable and friendly service you’d expect from Hilton, but with the added confidence of industry-leading hygiene practices created to keep you safe. Learn more about the Hilton CleanStay program.
location. LOCATION. LOCATION
Central to everything. Unlike anything. Set over 26 lush acres, Hilton Orlando is near the major parks, minutes from International Drive. Hilton Orlando is centrally located to all major theme-parks and attractions and just minutes from the eclectic dining scene and entertainment of I-Drive. From thrilling adventures, to viewing the city from 400 ft in the air, there’s something for everyone!
Featuring two pools, a lazy river with cabanas, a waterslide, Splash Zone, private cabanas, sports courts, and an expansive spa, Hilton Orlando is a spacious retreat. Enjoy an unforgettable getaway floating down the lazy river, zipping down the waterslide, playing sports on the recreation courts, or just relaxing by the pool or unwinding at the spa. At Hilton Orlando, you are sure to make memories that will last a lifetime! Take the virtual tour.
With over 1,400 rooms and suites decorated in natural colors and soothing tones, Hilton Orlando offers a tranquil ambiance for a restful night’s sleep after a full day of excitement. Featuring PURE® Wellness accommodations, which are nearly 99.9% allergen-free, an experience that enhances your well-being so you can sleep better and be at your best.
Hilton Orlando offers seven distinct dining options, from the fine-dining experience at Spencer’s to the more leisurely Tropics Pool Bar & Grill. Start your day off right with a visit to Scratch Market, a 24-hour gourmet marketplace serving LaVazza coffee, or enjoy the same delicious meals from our restaurants in the privacy of your guest room with in-room dining.
The resort fee includes the following:
• Basic in-room Wi-Fi on unlimited devices
• 15% discount at hotel restaurants and lounge (excludes Tropic’s Pool Bar & Grill and banquet events)
• 24-hour access to the fitness center
• Equipment rental for recreational activities
• 10% discount on spa services and merchandise (excludes Salon Services)
• 25% discount on poolside cabana rentals
• Unlimited local, toll free & domestic calls
• Two I-Ride Trolley tickets daily ($10.00 value) – redeem from lobby concierge team
room reservation deadline: May 17th
- Self Parking: $27.00 (Secured, covered, garage parking)
- Valet Parking: Not Available
- In/Out Privileges: Available
- Electric Car Charging Station is Available
I-Ride Trolley – (2) tickets daily are included in the resort fee
Airport: Orlando International Airport
DIRECTIONS: Depart airport on Airport Blvd. Take SR 528 West towards International Drive. Exit Int’l Drive. Turn right onto Int’l Dr. Turn right onto Destination Parkway. Hotel will be on the left.
- Distance from Hotel: 13 mi.
- Drive Time: 15 min.
- Super Shuttle: $35.00
- Taxi/RideShare: $40.00
We are staying up to date on all travel guidelines, considerations and restrictions from global and local authorities. We’ll be reporting any major transportation or travel announcements that impact the event on this website.
See what major U.S. airlines are doing by visiting their websites:
- SeaWorld® Orlando (1.5 mi)
- The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando (3 mi): The Wheel offers stunning views of downtown Orlando and on a clear day, you may be able to see Cape Canaveral to the East. Viewing the Wheel from the rear and from the ground up will give you a greater sense of its magnitude. The wheel is lit every evening and sunset flights may be a perfect choice.
- Universal Orlando® Resort (4.9 mi)
- Walt Disney World® Resort (7.3 mi)
- Pointe Orlando (1.2 mi)
- Kennedy Space Center
- Disney Springs: Free to get in, Disney Springs is a shopping, playing and dining experience for the whole family.
- Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures: Explore the Central Florida Everglades, home to lots of alligators, turtles, birds, and other diverse Florida wildlife. Enjoy the speed and thrills of skimming above the water’s surface while getting an up-close look at plenty of native wildlife in Central Florida.
- Titanic: The Artifact Exposition: See artifacts from the Titanic era along with actual artifacts of the ship recovered from the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. This attraction features an almost life-sized reproduction of the Titanic’s famous staircase, a replica stateroom, and one of the largest pieces of the ships steel hull ever recovered. The tour ends with a stirring tribute to those lost.
- Sea Life Aquarium Orlando: Engineered to provide visitors, and especially young visitors, with experiences that are up close and personal. Explore the world’s oceans through amazing plexiglass windows and tunnels. Visitors will experience sharks, rays, turtles and a hands-on touch pool experience. This is a visually stunning experience for adults and an educational one for children.
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World. A 110-acre theme park and wildlife preserve in Florida, located along South Orange Blossom Trail south of Orlando. It was founded 71 years ago by Owen Godwin on former cattle land in 1949, and is privately owned by his family.
- WonderWorks: Includes laser tag, a rope course, a 6-D motion ride, and lots more. Lie on a bed of nails and learn about how the distribution of your weight keeps you from getting impaled, experience a 5.3-degree earthquake simulation, design your own roller coaster, feel the winds of a 74-mile per hour hurricane, and many other exhilarating activities.
Orlando Tour Options
Here are four options for self-starting tours. Choose your favorite and meet in the Florida Ballroom Foyer at 2pm on Monday, June 14 to meet up with your tour companions.
Option One: The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando
The 400-foot tall observation wheel allows you to view Orlando from a fresh perspective. Each ride lasts about 20 minutes and affords spectacular bird’s-eye views of the city and its many colorful attractions.
Group rate for 7 or more people – $17.99
Short walk or low cost Uber ride from hotel – approx. $5
Dinner at Yard House – Menu Price
Option Two: Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Show
Enjoy a comedy mystery show where you become the detective and solve the crime.
Comedy Mystery, Dinner, Dessert and Drinks – $55
Short walk or low-cost Uber ride from hotel – approx. $5
Option Three: Cabana, drinks, snacks at the hotel’s Lazy River. Relax and enjoy the lazy river with your IAIP BFFs
Cost: Menu Prices
Option Four: Plan your own fun! Get your I-Drive Official Guide
COVID-19 Information & Updates
IAIP, in partnership with the Hilton Orlando, is committed to making the health and safety of our Convention attendees and guests our number one priority, ensuring you are fully equipped for a safe experience. Please continue to refer to this page for updated information and do not hesitate to reach out to IAIP staff if you have any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org. View the latest information regarding COVID-19:
City of Orlando
Masks Will be Required
IAIP asks that all attendees wear masks in public settings, at events and gatherings, and anywhere you will be around other people as required by IAIP, the hotel, CDC, federal, state or local requirements for the duration of the Convention.
An Orange County, Florida Executive Order is still in effect requiring residents to wear a face covering when in public spaces. Read the Orange County, Florida Executive Order.
All Meeting Space: 6 feet Distanced
All IAIP meeting rooms, meals, and events will meet CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines for physical distancing (currently 6 feet).
Adhering to CDC, Federal, State, County, and City Rules
Throughout the duration of the meeting, we will continue to adhere to all CDC, federal, state, county, and city requirements and will continue to provide updates, as situations may change. Currently the CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people who do not live in their household.
IAIP Terms & Conditions
The below sets out some of the terms and conditions between The International Association of Insurance Professionals (IAIP) and you when you register for the convention organized by IAIP. By registering for the 2021 Convention organized by IAIP you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions in their entirety. You should read this information carefully.
The health and safety of our attendees, speakers, and staff remain our highest priority. IAIP continues to take direction from CDC, federal, state and local health officials. IAIP will continue to provide updated guidelines as changes are made available to the attendees before the summit and again upon arrival.
By registering to attend, you acknowledge the personal responsibility for your safety and the safety of others. You will comply with guidelines provided by the CDC, federal, state and local officials as well as IAIP and the hotel. You understand that if you choose not to follow the guidelines, you assume responsibility for your choices.